We, at MedifitIndia.com pride ourselves in placing our customers’ privacy high on our list of priorities. At every step, we make sure our customers’ privacy is protected and their personal information is kept confidential. These are the policies that we follow when we gather, use, maintain and protect personal information from our customers:
- We only collect information with the full knowledge and consent of our customers. Even while using or disclosing the information, the customers’ consent is required unless otherwise specified by the law.
- We only collect information that we require for specific purposes. The purpose of collecting this information is also made known to the customer at the time the information is collected. Personal information collected from the customer can be disclosed or used only for this purpose and will be retained only until the purpose is fulfilled.
- We hold ourselves responsible for maintaining and protecting all customer information that we are provided with. We also make sure it is up-to-date and accurate so that it may be properly used to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- We also make sure we provide our customers with appropriate security measures in order to protect their privacy.
- We also address any questions they might have with regard to our privacy practices or procedures.
Collection of personal information
At MedifitIndia.com, we only collect relevant and necessary information that we need to carry out our customers’ orders. This includes the following:
- Personal information: Name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, sex and other personal contact information
- Physician information: Name and contact information of your physician
- Prescription information on the medications requested Payment information: Including credit card information (including card type and number, expiry date and name of card holder), banking information (including transit and account numbers), etc
It is fully left to the discretion of our customers whether or not they chose to provide us with this information and how much information they provide us with. However, we make recommendations based on the information that they provide and it becomes difficult for us to suggest alternatives if we have not been given adequate information. We may even request additional information in case we are not able to carry out the request based on the information provided. We also maintain a file on our customers on their personal information that our customers can update from time to time. Use of personal information
We collect personal information from our customers in order to serve them better and quickly and effectively provide them with the appropriate services they require.
We only use their personal information for the purposes of processing and shipping your order.Security Measures At MedifitIndia.com, we employ very strict security measures to ensure that our customers’ personal information is protected against inappropriate use, disclosure or alteration.
We employ the latest technology to maintain high security standards and restrict access to electronic flies containing our customers’ data. Our firewall infrastructure is strictly adhered to and we regularly update our security settings.
Customer information stored online cannot be accessed by any of our employees. Only the owner who is a licensed pharmacist will have access to your information, only for processing and shipping purposes.Keeping personal information up-to-date
It is highly important for our customers to keep their personal information up-to-date as we, at MedifitIndia.com medicines, make recommendations and decisions based on the information that our customers provide us.
Customers can access and modify their information in case they wish to make any changes or corrections in case of a clerical error on our part. Once the customer informs us about the incorrect or old information in their file, we carry out the necessary changes.